Ecoutez GLEEKS! Global Television lance "GLEE-FM" à Toronto.
Official Press Release - Communiqué Officiel de Presse
The World's First All Glee Radio Station
Network Takes Over 103.9 FM One Day Before The Hit Series
Returns With All-New Episodes
For additional photography and press kit materials visit:
TORONTO, April 7 /PRNewswire/ - A Glee-volution is about to take over the Toronto airwaves...
As part of Global Television's unprecedented marketing campaign heralding the return of smash hit Glee on Tuesday, April 13 - 9:25pm ET/PT, the Canadian network will take over a Toronto radio station one day prior, replacing its format with a celebration of everything Glee.
On Monday, April 12, from 6:00am to 10:00pm ET, 103.9 Proud FM will be rebranded as "GLEE-FM" 103.9, dedicated to airing the show's extensive selection of chart topping music and highlighting the characters that have become pop culture sensations.
Toronto fans can tune in to 103.9 FM for Glee's amazing lineup of songs including Gold Digger, Somebody To Love, Jump, Imagine and Don't Rain On My Parade - plus, the one that kick-started the Glee hit parade: Don't Stop Believing.
Glee fans outside of the Toronto station's signal range can also listen along live at www.GlobalTV.com/GleeFM anytime throughout the day.
"GLEE-FM is not only unique, fun and innovative; it's the first of its kind, anywhere," said Jamie Schouela, VP Marketing Strategy, Global. "The music is such an integral part of Glee, and for Canada's #1 new comedy, we couldn't think of a more natural way to celebrate the series' return."
In addition to a great range of music from Glee: The Music Volumes 1 and 2, both already certified platinum in Canada, "GLEE-FM" listeners can expect a long list of exclusives including:
- Interviews with key Glee talent
- Behind-the-scenes show highlights and information on TV's hottest cast
- Hourly chances to win a CD prize pack including the first two Glee CDs and The Power of Madonna: dropping on Tuesday, April 20, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment Canada
- A Grand Prize Contest: A chance to win a trip for two to New York plus tickets to the sold out Glee U.S. concert tour
- A special performance by Global's Glee choir who have been singing on the streets of Toronto
- Plus, a custom created sound to the station including special "GLEE-FM" jingles
The "GLEE-FM" launch will be fully supported with on-air promotions on Global Television, print advertisements, street teams, social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, and of course, online with a special micro-site housed at GlobalTV.com.
After the event, listeners who want to continue to enjoy the sound of "GLEE-FM" can go to www.GlobalTV.com/Glee for a live audio stream of their favourite Glee songs, plus preview new songs to be featured in the upcoming episodes week-to-week.
SOURCE News - Media