Le harceleur présumé de Madonna inapte pour un procès.
18 March 2011 09:17:20
Madonna's alleged stalker, Grzegorz Matlok, has been declared unfit for trial and held in custody while his mental health is assessed.
Madonna's alleged stalker has been declared unfit for trial.
Grzegorz Matlok - who was arrested last Saturday (12.03.11) after breaking into the 'Material Girl' hitmaker's £10 million home in London - did not enter pleas to charges of burglary in court earlier this week, and it was instead ruled he will be held in custody until April 14 so his mental health can be assessed.
Grzegorz was wrestled to the ground by bodyguards at the 10-bedroom mansion belonging to the 52-year-old singer in London's Marylebone area at 5.30am on Saturday, after being found clutching several of her possessions.
Despite having a huge security team and a state-of-the-art CCTV system in place, the Polish-born intruder - who the singer's bodyguards told police was a 'stalker' - gained entry to the Georgian townhouse by smashing a side window.
Speaking of the incident, a senior police source said: "Something dreadful has happened here. The security around the world's most famous pop star should be impregnable."
At the time of the break-in, Madonna - who has four children, Lourdes, 14, Rocco, 10, Mercy, six, and five-year-old David - was in Bay City, Michigan, paying her respects to her late 99-year-old grandmother, Elsie Mae Fortin, who had helped raise the singer and her five siblings after their mother died of breast cancer when Madonna was just five.
Source: Contactmusic News.